Débarquement de Boulets Index du Forum Débarquement de Boulets
Forum des DdB

Meljean Brook - The Iron Duke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Débarquement de Boulets Index du Forum -> La plage des boulets -> La zone neutre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
alisieke

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Meljean Brook - The Iron Duke Répondre en citant Back to top

Meljean Brook - The Iron Duke > bit.ly/1NDBMrw

Wilhelmina,,,"Mina",,,Wentworth,,,is,,,half-Asian,,,,the,,,product,,,of,,,a,,,rape,,,,so,,,even,,,though,,,her,,,mother,,,is,,,a,,,countess,,,,Mina,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,receiving,,,end,,,of,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,bigotry,,,and,,,hatredAt,,,,least,,,,one,,,,character,,,,who,,,,I,,,,had,,,,assumed,,,,would,,,,recur,,,,was,,,,instead,,,,thrown,,,,unceremoniously,,,,from,,,,an,,,,airship,,,,(although,,,,admittedly,,,,we,,,,didnt,,,,see,,,,a,,,,body)Her,,,erotic,,,short,,,story,,,,Kiss,,,of,,,Life,,,,appears,,,in,,,the,,,Berkley,,,anthology,,,AGONY/ECSTASY,,,under,,,the,,,pen,,,name,,,Lily,,,DanielsShe,,,,pulled,,,,her,,,,hand,,,,away,,,,at,,,,the,,,,same,,,,time,,,,Trahaearn,,,,gripped,,,,the,,,,satin,,,,fingertipsJohn,,didntHe,,was,,a,,revered,,hero,,,with,,a,,reputation,,that,,definitely,,precedes,,himTrackbacks,,The,,Iron,,Duke,,by,,Meljean,,Brook,,,,Review,,says:,,November,,29,,,2010,,at,,3:43,,pm,,[&],,Dear,,Author,,says:,,[&],,Eleven,,,,Everything,,I've,,Read,,This,,Year,,says:,,January,,15,,,2011,,at,,2:40,,pm,,[&],,the,,secondary,,characters,,were,,fantasticSorry,,to,,inadvertently,,perpetuate,,an,,earlier,,(though,,completely,,understandable),,posted,,errorSoon,,,,,shed,,,,know,,,,how,,,,many,,,,of,,,,Trahaearns,,,,pirates,,,,had,,,,come,,,,to,,,,dry,,,,land,,,,with,,,,himAll,,,of,,,the,,,shrubs,,,and,,,trees,,,were,,,still,,,young,,,,planted,,,after,,,Trahaearn,,,had,,,been,,,granted,,,the,,,propertyHe,,,,has,,,,this,,,,fortress,,,,of,,,,solitude,,,,around,,,,his,,,,heart,,,,and,,,,it,,,,took,,,,a,,,,while,,,,to,,,,get,,,,to,,,,know,,,,the,,,,real,,,,himThat's,,super,,disappointingThe,,,,Iron,,,,Duke,,,,is,,,,a,,,,riveting,,,,book,,,,,,,,so,,,,riveting,,,,that,,,,it,,,,was,,,,only,,,,after,,,,I,,,,finished,,,,reading,,,,that,,,,I,,,,realized,,,,I,,,,was,,,,missing,,,,some,,,,pieces,,,,of,,,,character,,,,development,,,,that,,,,I'd,,,,have,,,,liked,,,,to,,,,have,,,,seenAgain,,,maybe,,,its,,,a,,,British,,,thing,,,but,,,its,,,really,,,jarring,,,to,,,hear,,,the,,,word,,,shagging,,,dropped,,,into,,,the,,,middle,,,of,,,quite,,,intense,,,alpha-hero,,,romance,,,dialogueI,,,dont,,,doubt,,,in,,,the,,,heyday,,,of,,,the,,,American,,,slave,,,trade,,,that,,,we,,,would,,,have,,,used,,,such,,,measures,,,on,,,the,,,Africans,,,we,,,enslaved,,,,had,,,we,,,the,,,tech,,,to,,,do,,,itMy,,,,favorite,,,,of,,,,Brooks,,,,Steampunk,,,,work,,,,is,,,,Here,,,,Be,,,,Dragons,,,,a,,,,novella,,,,that,,,,sets,,,,up,,,,the,,,,Iron,,,,Seas,,,,series,,,,and,,,,IMHO,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,best,,,,novellas,,,,I,,,,have,,,,readHorde,,blood,,runs,,through,,her,,veins,,,and,,despite,,the,,nanotech,,enhancing,,her,,body,,,she,,barely,,scratches,,out,,a,,living,,in,,London,,societypamelia,,,,May,,,,3,,,,,2013,,,,,,,,6:11,,,,pm,,,,,,,,Jordan,,,,RSo,,I,,guess,,it,,all,,comes,,to,,personal,,taste,,and,,experience,,reallyFlowers,,,,From,,,,the,,,,Storm,,,,2Like,,you,,,I,,loved,,pretty,,much,,everything,,except,,the,,romance,,bitsShe,,,should,,,be,,,working,,,nowSCARSDALE:,,You,,could,,,,but,,,,do,,you,,not,,think,,that,,would,,take,,rather,,a,,long,,time?,,Id,,been,,feeling,,a,,vague,,sense,,of,,unease,,throughout,,the,,book,,,worrying,,that,,the,,whole,,thing,,was,,going,,to,,end,,similarly,,to,,Terry,,Pratchetts,,Snuff,,,,that,,there,,was,,going,,to,,be,,One,,Big,,Dramatic,,Event,,that,,would,,teach,,everybody,,that,,Racism,,Was,,Wrong,,and,,everything,,would,,be,,happy,,and,,Mina,,could,,shack,,up,,with,,Rhys,,without,,anybody,,making,,jokes,,about,,him,,still,,sticking,,it,,to,,the,,HordeDespite,,,,all,,,,the,,,,aforementioned,,,,issues,,,,,I'm,,,,giving,,,,this,,,,book,,,,a,,,,high,,,,grade,,,,because,,,,I,,,,had,,,,a,,,,wonderful,,,,time,,,,reading,,,,itpamelia:,,,,I,,,,can,,,,totally,,,,see,,,,on,,,,an,,,,abstract,,,,level,,,,why,,,,these,,,,sort,,,,of,,,,heroes,,,,might,,,,to,,,,appeal,,,,to,,,,someone,,,,who,,,,,well,,,,,isnt,,,,meUnlike,,the,,man,,at,,the,,gate,,,he,,was,,neat,,,and,,almost,,bursting,,with,,the,,need,,to,,helpIts,,just,,such,,casual,,slang,,where,,I,,come,,from,,that,,I,,cant,,imagine,,anybody,,using,,it,,to,,have,,a,,serious,,conversation,,with,,somebody,,they,,were,,making,,a,,concerted,,attempt,,to,,seduceThe,,,,high,,,,,wrought-iron,,,,fence,,,,that,,,,surrounded,,,,his,,,,park,,,,had,,,,earned,,,,him,,,,the,,,,nickname,,,,the,,,,Iron,,,,Dukethe,,,,iron,,,,kept,,,,the,,,,rest,,,,of,,,,London,,,,out,,,,,and,,,,whatever,,,,riches,,,,he,,,,hid,,,,inside,,,,,inOpening,,Sentence:Mina,,hadnt,,predicted,,that,,sugar,,would,,wreck,,the,,Marchioness,,of,,Hartingtons,,ball;,,shed,,thought,,the,,dancing,,wouldWith,,,The,,,Iron,,,Duke,,,,Meljean,,,Brook,,,has,,,brilliantly,,,defined,,,the,,,new,,,genre,,,of,,,Steampunk,,,RomanceOnly,,,a,,,small,,,amount,,,of,,,blood,,,,thick,,,and,,,congealed,,,,had,,,splattered,,,the,,,stairsInspectorPerhaps,,,a,,,child,,,could,,,slip,,,through,,,the,,,bars;,,,a,,,man,,,could,,,notI,,,liked,,,Rhys,,,,,,I,,,thought,,,he,,,was,,,very,,,clumsy,,,and,,,clueless,,,but,,,he,,,was,,,honest,,,and,,,he,,,did,,,change,,,so,,,that,,,worked,,,for,,,me f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Débarquement de Boulets Index du Forum -> La zone neutre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson